Taurus TH9 Compact 9mm Pistol
Taurus USA has advanced the iconic external hammer-fire pistol platform with the all-new Taurus® TH-series semi-auto handguns. Count reliability, familiarity, and Taurus-proven engineering among the key attributes of this breakout pistol lineup.
For many dedicated pistol shooters, an external hammer-fire pistol is a must-have in their personal defense and target range repertoire. Taurus USA has answered that call with the TH9 Compact pistol.
The TH9 Compact features a SA/DA trigger and hammer-fire design, as well as a carbon steel slide with a matte black finish. A Mil-STD 1913 Picatinny rail is also present for accepting a tactical light or sighting laser.
Designed with a 3.2-inch barrel, the Taurus G2C 9mm Pistol boasts a polymer grip and offers a 12-round capacity. This handgun also comes with a steel ramp front sight, an adjustable 2-dot rear sight and 2 magazines.
Features and Benefits
- Manufacturer warranty – parts: Lifetime limited
- Action: Single/Double
- Product weight: 22 ounces
- Manual Safety: Yes
- Barrel length (in.): 3.2E+0
- Handedness: Ambidextrous
- Also Manufacturer warranty – labor: Lifetime limited
- Product length (in.): 6.24
- Front sight: Steel ramp
- Style: Pistol
- Magazine capacity: 12
- Manufacturer warranty – general: Lifetime limited
- Rear sight: Adjustable 2 dot
- Rifle Ammo Type: Centerfire
What’s in the Box
Important Product and Safety Information
- Firstly Owner’s manual
- Secondly 2 magazines
- Finally Taurus G2C 9mm Pistol
- In addition Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
- Also you must be a resident of the state selected for pickup.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
All NFA Rules Apply.
Also these items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified.